Thursday, March 3, 2011

Predictions

I predict that the book will end by Artemis failing to escape the time shield, and the fairy bio-bomb the castle, with Artemis inside. Leaving them to die and the fairies to come back, and take the gold, because according to the agreement Artemis has to be dead before the fairies are aloud to enter the castle.

After reading the whole book I have realized that my predictions were not even close to being right. In the end Artemis gives up half of the gold to the prisoner. Then right before the fairies bio-bomb the castle, Artemis, Butler and Butlers younger sister all take sleeping pills, but with the way th bio-bomb works it only kills living flesh. So when they take the sleeping pills at that moment they would be dead but would come to, but because they were dead the bio-bomb didn't effect them. So when the fairies tried entering the castle they had found out that Artemis had lived, and with fairies being faithful to there word they left. They left, because they weren't aloud in the castle unless Artemis was dead.

My predictions were different, because I had predicted that Artemis would die and the fairies would get all the money, but instead Artemis had lived and instead of the fairies getting all the gold they only got half. So I was roughly along the right lines, but still wrong.

1 comment: