Thursday, March 3, 2011

Writing

I can't say I really learned to much from reading this book, but I did read it. I probably have learned something from reading the book, it's just being able to pick out exactly what it is that I've learn. From this book I can't see there being many things that I have learned from this book I'm sure there is a couple small things I don't realize at the moment, but might look back and say “hey, I think I read something like that from that Artemis Fowl book, that Mrs. Garner made me read.

Writing a book. Nope I don't see it happening in my near future. I think the closest thing I'll get to writing a book would be in one of my future English classes, but for me to write a book on my free time doesn't seem to likely. Although surprisingly the thought has crossed my mind, and when ever I think about it I always stop and say to myself. “Alec thats a lot of work for nothing.”The advantage to writing one for school is it's getting marked, but from doing it for no reason does nothing for me. I can respect those who like to read and are good at it, but it's just not my thing.

1 comment:

  1. A few corrections:

    Gardner
    Nope,
    Although, surprisingly,

    ReplyDelete