Thursday, March 3, 2011

Questions

There wasn't much I didn't understand , because the book was fairly straight forward, but the one thing I didn't understand was, why does Artemis have a body guard. If I was the author I would have finished the story with a different ending. The book ended with Artemis giving up half of the gold to Captain Short, and Artemis, Butler, and Butlers sister living through the bio-bomb. Now if I was the author, when the bio-bomb was set of it would back fire and kill all the fairies with Captain Short surviving. Then Artemis pays Captain short to help them get new fairy technology, and take over the world. For me the conclusion was kind of meh. The part I didn't like was how Artemis gave up half of the gold to Captain Short. The part of the ending that I did like was the fact that they all survived. My favourite part of the book is when the fairies send in a giant troll to try and kill Artemis, but with a little bit of help from Captain short he manages to defeat the troll and save his sister. My favourite character would have to be Butler. The reason I like Butler is, because hes human, he is still able to take down a troll. If I were to re-write the book I wouldn't change a thing with the exception of the end.

1 comment: