It's hard to relate a book like this to my own personal life. The reason it's hard to relate this book to my life is, because it doesn't seem realistic for mythical creatures to have there own underground world and to be more advanced than the human race. Although when I was younger I did have a similar plan to which is in the book. When I was younger and still believed in the tooth fairy I had conjured up a plan to rob the tooth fairy. My plan was to put my tooth that had fallen out under my pillow. Then when the tooth fairy came to switch to tooth for a toonie I would grab the pillow case and trap her. Then once I succeeded in trapping the tooth fairy I would rob her for all the money she had, then let her free as long as she gave me a weekly allowance of hundred dollars. When I was six this plan sounded full proof, but now that I'm older I look back and think only a hundred. What was I thinking.
I am definitely not one who likes to read. I am someone who only reads, because there English teacher told them they have to do a novel study. Although there is the odd book that I have read on my own. The only book that I have read that even remotely reminds me of this book is Slash's autobiography. This is, because there is a moment when he is describing a time when he was on speed balling (cocaine and heroine mixed) in his hotel room and he was imagining all of these little creatures preforming a circus jumping off him, and other objects. There is many ways this book was different than the books I have read. It's different, because this is the first fictional/fantasy book that I have read. I don't read many fantasy books. So this was a first, and surprisingly I ended up really enjoying the book. Most of the time if I read a book they are non-fiction books. Like biographies or history books.
last sentence first paragraph add a question mark
ReplyDeleteVery good post.