Thursday, March 3, 2011

Evaluation

I don't know what it was about the writing, but I did prefer the way the book was written. It almost seemed like the book just flowed without being choppy. Also just the way it was written made my wanting to read more, instead of me getting extremely bored and nodding off. To be honest there isn't anything I disliked about the writing, now some may disagree, but I preferred the way it was written.

I've only read one other book by Eion Colfer, and that was the “Supernaturalists”. The only this that is similar between the to books is the writing. Almost instantly I could tell it was going to be written the same way, but the books themselves are completely different. Although the two stories are fiction, they have different stories to them. One is about a fairy world, and how a twelve year old boy kidnaps a fairy. While on the other hand The Supernaturalist is more futuristic.

1 comment: